­

Latest News

Historic Queenstown house fire may have been caused by rats in the ceiling

Another fire potentially caused by rodents in the ceiling of a house.  Click here to read the full article.

By |June 30th, 2014|Categories: Articles|0 Comments

Unequivocal Warranty Support

MDC NZ Limited is proudly New Zealand owned in operated. It was established in 2005 to better protect peoples property from the problems and dangers associated with leaf clogged spouting, snow damage to spouting and issues […]

By |June 19th, 2014|Categories: Articles|Tags: , |0 Comments

Rodent Causes Roof Fire

We stumbled across this article in the ODT. 

Gutter Solutionz is used extensively to keep birds and rodents out of roof spaces. The tough metal screen cannot be chewed through unlike plastic.

Most of the time customers call […]

By |June 10th, 2014|Categories: Articles|Tags: |0 Comments