­

Butynol-Mary-Potter1-66×66

By |February 8th, 2017|Articles|0 Comments

Historic Queenstown house fire may have been caused by rats in the ceiling

Another fire potentially caused by rodents in the ceiling of a house.  Click here to read the full article.

By |June 30th, 2014|Articles|0 Comments

Unequivocal Warranty Support

MDC NZ Limited is proudly New Zealand owned in operated. It was established in 2005 to better protect peoples property from the problems and dangers associated with leaf clogged spouting, snow damage to spouting and issues caused by rodents and birds living in the roof space.

Over the past nearly 10 years, the Gutter Solutionz network has […]

By |June 19th, 2014|Articles|0 Comments

Rodent Causes Roof Fire

We stumbled across this article in the ODT. 

Gutter Solutionz is used extensively to keep birds and rodents out of roof spaces. The tough metal screen cannot be chewed through unlike plastic.

Most of the time customers call us due to the noise that they make, the fire risk is often over looked. Not to mention the health […]

By |June 10th, 2014|Articles|0 Comments